– Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause. Charlie Chaplin.
– LOVELY QUOTE What gives on being honest: My wife asked: How many women have you slept? And proudly said, Only you, my love. With the others, I was awake …__UNKNOWN
– “Accept your imperfections. It is the first step to make it to your perfection “
– Do not be slave to the past - plunge into great seas, go deep and swim to the far distance, you come back with self-respect, as a new force, with the most experience, which will explain the above and overcome it. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
– “The smile is a precious key, it opens the doors of hearts.”
– “I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to deplore them or hate them, but to understand them.”__UNKNOWN
– “Habit is the great guide of human life.” ___David Hume
– Perfect would be - cuddled up on the couch with you, watching finding nemo. and you telling me that you’ll always come find me.
– “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” Mark Twain